If you are interested in one of our job openings, please send your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
Outside Sales Representative
At Bright Packet Inc, we connect people to the things they love. Now we’d like to connect with you. We’re searching for an OutsideSales Representative who is a driven “hunter” with a strong work ethic, a high degree of integrity and an achievement-oriented attitude.
If this sounds like you, keep reading to find out more!
In this consultative sales role, you will provide bundled solutions by selling Bright Packet, voice, data and network security services to business customers by door-to-door canvassing within an assigned territory.
If you are a highly competitive person with an entrepreneurial spirit, are an effective negotiator and closer, enjoys relationship building and has a dynamic sales personality, this job is for you!
At Bright Packet Inc, our employees are our most important resource.
To demonstrate the value we place on our employees, we offer:
- Competitive base salary plus unlimited commission potential Generous benefits to include healthcare from day one, paid time off, and 401(k) matching
- Career development programs and ongoing training, including tuition assistance
- Future career growth and promotional opportunities
As a member of the Bright Packet Direct Sales Team, individuals have the potential to earn as much as $54,000 or more as a high performer based on an annual salary plus monthly target commission. Higher performers are eligible for accelerated pay up to two and a half times their monthly incentive.
The full scope of work will include the following:
- Selling Bright Packet voice, data and network security services to business customers by door-to-door canvassing, hanging door signs, and obtaining referrals
- Building rapport and providing premium service to new and existing residential customers
- Participating in team sales blitzes, conversions, new releases, social and networking events, etc.
- Assisting and resolving a wide variety of customer requests to ensure customer satisfaction
- Adding value and building customer loyalty by differentiating Bright Packet products from competitors
- Performing end to end sales order entry using a tablet/iPad
- Completing on-going training opportunities, satisfactory skills assessment scores, and attainment and renewal of job-related certifications
Availability for weekend and evening hours is required to maximize customer contacts
Here’s what we need you to bring to the table:
- HS diploma, GED or relevant work experience in related field required; AS/AA or Technical Certification in related discipline preferred
- 1 or more years of experience highly preferred in outside or field sales with quotas
- Valid driver’s license, good driving record, reliable transportation and proof of insurance required
- Requires proficient knowledge of technical applications and tools
- Excellent communication and relationship building skills, and ability to work collaboratively with cross-functional teams
Primary Location: Southern CA, NY and NJ area
Employee Status: Regular
Job Level: Individual Contributor
Shift: Day Job
Travel: Yes, 5 % of the Time